UVC+Ozone Wand Sterilizer
UVC+Ozone Sterilizing Wand is a portable Class 2 grade UVC and UVA sterilizing device. It’s light weight, can fit in your bag and safely protects your makeup, brushes and kit against bacteria, fungus and virus in 10-15 seconds and keeps safety mobile.
UVC+Ozone Wand Sterilizer is a hand sized sterilizing device delivering Class 2 grade UVC+Ozone to your cosmetics and tools. It is light weight, can fit in your bag and you will be able to sanitize your makeup kit, bag and brushes in 5 seconds and protect against viruses and bacteria. UVC+Ozone Sterilizing Wand delivers double UV duty on sanitizing patrol as ozone kills bacteria swiftly and efficiently.
Each UVC+Ozone Wand Sterilizer has 3 led sterilizing points and once activated kills 99.9% bacteria and virus guaranteed. And it’s easy to use, just press the button, and hold at a distance of 3-5cm above whatever you want to sanitize and pass the UV Wand Sterilizer over it for around 10-15 seconds at a time. When everything is ready, the wand will automatically switch off and the job is done.
It is USB chargeable and can plug into any computer, battery charger or power point to keep fully charged. It is also really easy to keep clean as it has a tempered glass upper cover and the led lights have a quartz glass cover which means you can wipe down with sanitizer wipes or spray with IPA and wipe off. UV Wand Sterilizer also has a gravity sensor to protect it’s user. When pointed at the object to sterilize, you are in safe mode. However, if you turn it sideways or upwards, it automatically shuts off to protect eyes and skin.
SRL advises that you use the wand for products only. Just to be extra safe, do not use on skin. As with any UV light, remember that too much exposure to the skin can cause skin issues. In order to keep your skin sanitized, we recommend using our FDA approved 4K Handfull hand sanitizer gel.
FURTHER GUIDANCE ON ACHIEVING OPTIMUM STERILIZATION RESULTS:
UVC and UVA are a contribution to achieving a sterilized effect. For the best results, we advise a layered approach to cleaning and sterilizing.
- Brushes: Spray dirty makeup brushes with IPA prior to washing; spray hair, handles and ferrule and wipe off. Then wash thoroughly in hot water using Brush Shampoo. Wash all parts of your makeup brush as before and if need be repeat this process: CDC has stated that washing is the most effective way to kill Viruses base on their chemical composition. C19 lands on surfaces and so washing that surface is of great importance. Leave Brushes to dry in a covered area allowing air to circulate. When they are dry, apply the UVC+Ozone Wand Sterilizer and store safely. NB: Natural Makeup Brushes dry faster than Vegan Brushes, so make sure to dry your vegan brushes in a secure clean environment.
- Palettes and compacts: Spray all plastic areas with IPA and wipe off. Repeat this process. Make sure all areas are detail cleaned thoroughly in this way. Spray over cosmetic and wipe off. You will need to remove a fine layer of any cream product in order to achieve best results. Use the Wand all over, inside and out, then close the lid and store in a ziplock. Remember that C19 can live on plastics for 2-3 days so it’s really important to be as diligent as possible when cleaning this material.
- Brush Organizers: After a day’s use, remove all brushes and spray organizer with IPA. Throw in the washing machine and wash as normal. After tumble dried, iron flat and use the Wand Sterilizer all over on both sides. Only insert clean and sterile brushes. Roll Organizer up and store entirely in a lidded box or a large ziplock bag.
- Any Other Tools: Plastic or metal tools must be cleaned with with IPA thoroughly and brushed with a soft brush if textured, or wiped off if smooth. Then washed thoroughly is hot water and soap with the same dexterity and dried. Then use Wand Sterilizer as before and repeat. Store immediately in a clean lidded container.
- Surfaces: Wash clean with soap and hot water. Dry off with hot air (like a hairdryer), a fan, or a paper towel. Spray a disinfectant over the counter and dry off in the same way. Use Wand Sanitizer all over the counter top. Cover with a large protective non plastic throw.
Here is some technical stuff you should know:
UV Status Dual Band UVC 275nm + UVA 395nm
Voltage is 5W
Light is LED
Button Light In use button light is blue, when charging, it is red and green when fully charged
Battery Type Lithium Rechargeable
CE Certified CE/RoHs/ISO9001
Charge Time 3 hours
Use Time 3-5 hours continuous
Shut Off At 3 minutes